BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Archie's Personal Account

So there I laid in my bed when my father was so drunk with alcohol. I'd just hope that I could let him stop drinking alcohol. But unfortunately my father got angry to my brother because of some jokes that can slightly hurt somebody. I walked over to my father with the fears. But I never set my fears as an obstacle, I gave him an advise.After that I asked curiously asked my mother why father did such thing that could affect our feelings. Then she answered,
"Sorry,son, I don't know what is happening to your father."
Remembering that incident, I immediately ask myself,
"Would my Father be inspired with what i advised to him?"
Now that I look back on this experience, I had thought that it is not easy to solve those terrible problems which you had encountered before.

0 comments: