BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 29, 2009

Gliselle's Personal Account

-->It was just this June when my most awaited event happened. It was still 4:30 in the morning when i woke up, I was super excited that moment. And I couldn't eventually sleep that night.This day, June 27, 2009, I would officially be a member of our church, Rose of Sharon Baptist Church. After undergoing a three-month seminar, at last my efforts would now yield a fruit. A fruit which is irreplaceable with anything else.I was baptized at Mangima Spring Resort, together with my other 8 colleagues. and I was super happy when my mother, sister, aunt and uncle was there to witness my baptism. Right now, I still couldn't express what I feel.But I guess that would be all for now..(share mood)

0 comments: